[SML] Event Scheduling Software

Daniel Ayers dayers at ucmo.edu
Tue Jun 14 01:46:50 UTC 2016

We use 25live a competitor to ems. It gets the job done for us. You may
also want to check the infocomm exhibitors list as there was a handful of
companies represented.

Dan

On Monday, June 13, 2016, Riter, Andrew via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> We "use" EMBS.  Had it for years.
>
> We've never really totally embraced all the power.  We don't have the
> staff time to commit to it; we were too busy running the day to day company.
>
> Bookings dept has invested the most time, and uses it quite well for the
> contacts, contracts, and calendar tools.
>
> Formatting the massive program to the Performing Arts Facility style of
> usage was not easy, nor assisted well by EMBS.
>
> It's a massive program meant for Convention Centres and large hotels.  Not
> sure it is the best for a smaller venue.  Also very expensive.
>
> Good luck.
>
> Andrew M. Riter
> Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician
>
> 604-822-2372
> Andrew.riter at ubc.ca <javascript:;>

*Dan Ayers*, ETCP-CEE
Event Technology Manager, University of Central Missouri
Direct: (660) 543-4516 Mobile: (660) 580-0394 Office: (660) 543-4342