[SML] Lighting Inventories

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:48:20 UTC 2016

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Sean McCarthy via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Well, numbers on inventories are very important!  ;)
>
> I'm mainly looking to see how leko bodies vs tubes are displayed, and
> how 'special fx' gear (foggers, strobes, etc) are
> displayed....PARTICULARLY.  If you have a few North American ones that
> you could forward that would be great.  Thank you!

I'm attaching (or attempting to, anyway) four PDFs, which are the
lighting inventory sections excerpted out of four major-market
roadhouses; the Kennedy Center Opera House, the big stage at the
Adrienne Arsht Center in Miami, the Segerstrom Hall at OCPAC in Costa
Mesa, CA, and the renovated King's Theatre in Brooklyn, NY.

I would believe the Arsht Center shares inventory between it's various
stages, as would maybe the Kennedy Center and the OCPAC.... But maybe
not? (Ron Cargill can speak to the Segerstrom policies better than I
can, as he works there.)

Hope this helps...
--
Dave Vick