[SML] 3D Printers? MakerBot Z18

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 14:21:06 UTC 2016

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 5:26 PM, Ford Sellers via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Does anyone have a recommendation of another machine WITH THIS LARGE of a
> build size?

Do you *definitely* need the 18" print height? If you can get away
with slightly less height, consider the Rostock MAX V2 printer from
SeeMeCNC, which is the printer kit that I recently built (they also
sell pre-assembled versions). 280mm dia. circular build plate, the
print head clears to roughly 380mm. I've found it to be inexpensive,
easily serviced, easily programmed from both Mac and WinTel laptops,
and fairly amusing.

http://www.seemecnc.com/collections/3d-printers
--
Dave Vick