[SML] ETC Element effects

Brock Keeler goaliemonkey00 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 00:42:17 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I’m running an ETC Element console and for an upcoming project I’m looking to create two effects, being new with effects i was curios as to what was the best way to build these. The first effect is to have my LED fixtures change colours in shades of blues and purples (as many different shades of blue and purple as possible). The second effect would be a random intensity chase in a way that all lights are always on but at different intensity’s. If you could help that would be great!

Thanks