[SML] Building a stage

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 00:03:26 UTC 2016

First thing is to figure out where you'll put the space... the stage and
the audience will both need to be accounted for when allotting space within
that shell. The stage should be sprung. The audience needs comfortable
chairs, bathrooms, and safe egress. Beyond that... I would get a local
advocate for funding and also (local is less important here) a consultant
who can be your advisor and help communicate with the architects and engineers.
Steven R Hood
310.756.3555