[SML] House light control question

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Fri Oct 28 20:53:06 UTC 2016

I'm getting a different ETC product for our large venues in the near future.  You could look at the Johnson Systems company out of Alberta, Canada.

(I know that's not answering your question, but some local sales reps keep bringing it up).  Johnson should come under the ETC pricing, and have very good products.  They've spend a lot of time designing their equipment to swap in and retro-fit into other companies' systems.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre for the Performing Arts

604-822-2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca