[SML] Miniature light lab

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri Sep 16 02:35:05 UTC 2016

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 12:32 PM, Joe D via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I had not thought much about the mounting of the fixtures.  I imagine that alligator clips can substitute for C-clamps. Perhaps they can also serve as the electrical ground connection. Badge clips are another option, which take less space an seem to provide a better place to connect a screw to the fixture.

I like the cut of your jib.  (Did I use that right, sailors?)   For
attaching... how about velcro?  Mount the fuzzy side as a strip along
the "electric," and put the scratchy side as small bits on the "yoke"
of the little 3D fixture.  Then you can "hang" them anywhere along the
electric..... I'd think they'd be pretty light.  (And a pretty light.)

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com