[SML] Question for Props Artisans

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Mon Sep 26 13:52:10 UTC 2016

Hi Steve,
I would think that it depends on where/how he is doing the work.
If he is doing it in his studio, then I would think that a flat fee, plus materials (to be agreed on before they are purchased) is the way to go.
If he is doing the work in your shop, then you would provide the materials, but I would still say for him to bill a flat fee.  Then he can value the pieces.

-just my 2 cents…
-Ford