[SML] old camera gear

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Sep 28 17:07:04 UTC 2016

Probably because the current crop of camera users in the majority only
use point and shoot.  The few that have strobes are constantly seeing
ghosts/orbs in their pictures and any talk of dust and moving the strobe
away from the lens gets met with a blank stare.

Hard to find someone who could be bothered with fiddling with dials to
take a picture.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com