[SML] 36" sphere

Joe D jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 22:46:39 UTC 2016

"Bill Schaffell" <info at wjsstudios.com> wrote

> I have been using weather balloons
> for 30 years as scenic elements

I imagine the beach-balls are less prone to puncture. Though, latex balloons, are surprisingly rugged if they are not fully inflated.   I also imagine the balloons are also smoother in appearance, especially when back-lit.  An advantage I can see for the vinly beach-balls, is that they can be deflated and stored for an extended period and then reused. Whereas, I think balloons are more of a one-event deal, and don't have a shelf life of years.

Do you have any experience with vinyl beach-ball type, to compare them?

-Joe