[SML] RIP Helen Pond

Herrick Goldman Herrick at HGLightingDesign.com
Tue Apr 18 19:15:11 UTC 2017

Thanks Mike and Richard for the memories and education.  I'm currently working on the bleeding edge of projection and mapping on a floating theater in the Mediterranean and it's just as challenging. ;)

Sent from my H-pad

Herrick Goldman
917-797-3624
www.HGlightingdesign.com