[SML] theater in the round

Judy Kupferman judithku at post.bgu.ac.il
Thu Apr 27 18:46:53 UTC 2017

One of the best shows I've seen in my life was in the round, and it was a
completely conventional play - "A View from the Bridge." I was young and
didn't know anything about stagecraft, but the actors were absolutely
terrific and that is what has stayed in my mind. Forty years later, I can
still hear the actress cry out "You want something else, Eddie, and you can
never have her!"

I think because it was in the round, the actors may have felt more
immediate and present than in a proscenium stage, and that's why it had
such an effect on me. Can't remember the scenery at all.

Judy

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>