[SML] BBQ

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue Aug 1 22:22:07 UTC 2017

On 08/01/2017 03:11 PM, Jon Ares via Stagecraft wrote:

> Nearly had me some Bald Eagle a few weeks ago,

I've had an owl come in my driver's window and bounce off my head while
I was zooming along a road at night.  He wound up wedged against the
rear window on the passenger side.  We put him on the roadside, don't
know how badly he was injured.

Also have had a seagull tap the top of my motorcycle windshield while
zooming along the California coast.  I didn't know I could pull my head
down that low that quick.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com