[SML] really bright speaker

dale dale at cybercom.net
Thu Dec 21 16:18:04 UTC 2017

Bouncing the light off the surface of the lecturn softens the light really nicely and eliminates the issue of lights shining into the eyes of the speaker.
Covering the surface of the lecturn with a light grey or off white piece of cardstock makes it better in a number of ways.  It gives the light a larger bounce area so better light on th speaker.  Also provides a not as slippery surface to keep scripts and so on from sliding off.  And it's a easily renewable surface to replace when someone spills or writes on it.
Maybe include a place for remote controls for things like vcr or PowerPoint.   Cupholders, one for a drink and one for the laser pointer and writing sticks.
For major fancy, adjustable height top and a pull out step at the bottom.
Dale

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone