[SML] Looking to build a dowser for an office projector, simple and cheap

Chris Clarke chris at twtp.org
Mon Feb 6 20:12:46 UTC 2017

We especially need to block the annoying 'video black' rectangle for an
upcoming show.

I've seen the DMX controlled dowser/flags like one offered by City
Theatrical. Someone told me about a homebrew dowser made from the CD drawer
mechanism of an old tower PC. Wireless control is nice, but wired would work
just fine for our purposes this time out.

Does anyone here know where to find such a thing, or plans for one?

Thanks,

Chris Clarke

Tennessee Women's Theater Project
C - 615-319-5961
 <mailto:chris at twtp.org> chris at twtp.org
 <http://www.twtp.org/> www.twtp.org

 <http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeWomensTheaterProject>
Facebook.com/TennesseeWomensTheaterProject

Giving voice to women through theater arts