[SML] WAY, WAY, WAY O.T. : Death and Politics

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Sun Jan 22 20:15:21 UTC 2017

Maybe you can help, what WAS yesterday's march about?  I and most people
I know couldn't get a clear message.  I know it was organized long ago
when everything thought we'd have a different president so the
message/goal may have changed, but whatever it was didn't make it out to
a lot of people.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com