[SML] WAY, WAY, WAY O.T. : Death and Politics

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Sun Jan 22 20:39:54 UTC 2017

Thank you. Totally agree on the rhetoric, I and friends gave up all main
stream news, most of Twitter and Facebook, and unfriended/unfollowed
lots of people.  I think the message problem comes from the timing of
the march.  If we had a woman president then it could have been in
support of her, but since we don't it was seen more as political
rhetoric and simply ignored by a lot of people who weren't actually there.

And I've always been in favor of equal rights.  No special cases,
EVERYONE has the same right to work, compensation, freedom, health care
(NOT insurance), etc.  The women of the USA have won many rights in many
battles over the years and should be proud to be an example to other
countries where women can't vote, can't travel without a man, can't own
things, and certainly couldn't stage a march.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com