[SML] Educational sources on time code and sync

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Wed Jan 25 16:37:01 UTC 2017

Michael,
John Huntington is right down the street from you, at CUNY.
He is probably one of the single best human references.
He has a huge brain.
Maybe see if he has time for lunch.
Check out controlgeek.net, or email him directly at JHuntington at citytech.cuny.edu<mailto:JHuntington at citytech.cuny.edu>.

I know that he frequents the show control mailing list that Charlie Richmond started, too…