[SML] Educational sources on time code and sync

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Wed Jan 25 18:07:15 UTC 2017

John Huntington's book, "Control Systems for Live Entertainment " (it is
known now as Show Networks and Control Systems) should answer most of your
questions.  It was a valuable resource for a USITT workshop I took years
ago. I think in Minneapolis. Amazon has it for USD$50.00
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile