[SML] Breaking the typecast: (was: Educational sources on time code and sync)

smashwolf at gmail.com smashwolf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:59:23 UTC 2017

How do you find such a position?  I have a lot of IT and show systems
experience, and I am tired of working the silicon valley IT enterprise
support gig.  The pay is decent, but the work is not rewarding at all in
any other way.  I have been trying to find a way to crack into the A/V
and technical theater world for 20 years.  The demand for the IT work
just keeps me around IT.  My IT career feels like a bad typecast.  Any
suggestions on breaking out?  Is there even a demand for folks like us?

--
-Bryan Manternach, CTS - Silicon Valley, California - 408-209-3099 - smashwolf at gmail.com