[SML] Exhibit Lighting

John Penisten john.penisten at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 16:05:32 UTC 2017

It is absolutely not an inexpensive solution, but I have seen similar
installations use Rosco's LitePad product for soft, even lighting.  It is
very thin, has reasonable output and works well for this type of
application.  It should be rentable from many of the video/film production
houses.

Best,
John

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - William
Shakespeare