[SML] FCC Stuff/Mic System Upgrade

E R Casey ercasey at espsound.com
Fri Jul 28 19:09:34 UTC 2017

I must have expressed myself poorly.  There is NO direct connection between using digital wireless mics and having radio mics in the 2.4 or 5 ghz radio bands unless you choose among the small, mostly el- cheapo 2.4 ghz units out there.  There are plenty of digital wireless that work at non-wifi & not eaten by the FCC frequencies.

http://www.shure.com/americas/products/wireless-systems/ulxd-systems <http://www.shure.com/americas/products/wireless-systems/ulxd-systems>

E. R. Casey

Entertainment Sound Production
2311 Kansas Ave.