[SML] Problem with I-Que on Element Desk

Chad Croteau ccroteau at start.ca
Mon Jun 19 04:06:36 UTC 2017

It won't hurt anything to slow down the DMX refresh rate on the console.
The other area I've had cause unintended problems is with having RDM enabled
on lines where non-RDM devices were connected.  Try going into the setup and
slowing down the DMX transmission value as well as de-activating RDM.

Cheers!

Chad