[SML] FOH hang and focus safety improvement needed

Mike Katz narishkup at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 18:02:56 UTC 2017

The Little Giant SkyScraper Ladder has quite a bit of flex from one leg to
the next, I have never been unable to slip it between rows of seats on a
raked auditorium floor. They are heavy but they are also very comfortable
to work on. They are adjustable in 1 foot increments for uneven floors. The
skyscraper models do have the "suspenders" so they can not be set up as a
straight ladder. I think they are a great solution to the problem of pipes
over raked seating.
Mike

Michael Katz
narishkup at gmail.com