[SML] SML] FOH hang and focus safety improvement needed

Jon Lagerquist jon at lagerquist.com
Mon Nov 20 18:48:39 UTC 2017

How about regular old scaffold. Easily adjustable legs and easy to span
over seats. All in all not to expensive and quite versatile. With a
modicum of thought one person can assemble or strike it. Depending on
the layout of the space you might even be able to get multiple electrics
from one position. Carpet the bottom of the feet and you can slide it
along pretty easily once you get folks off of it.

--
Jon Lagerquist