[SML] Looking for a contact

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Fri Nov 24 18:17:42 UTC 2017

This is a shot in the dark.  My sister teaches at a cybercharter school in the twin cities area.  She has a high school student that is just north of the area that she is hoping to find someone to talk “geek” with him.  He is not necessarily a theater person but likes most things tech.  She compares him to me and thinks I would be an ideal candidate, but I am located in Pennsylvania.  She is looking to hook him up with someone relatively local that he could meet with and look at some possible tech type careers.  He is good with computers and can be very motivated IF he finds the topic interesting.  My sister is hoping to engage him with someone that can stimulate some interests in a tech field such as automation, programing, etc.  If anyone would have any leads feel free to contact me off-list

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School
gbierly at dejazzd.com