[SML] Fire sound snapshots through Midi and Qlab

Andy Lang andy at soundguyandy.com
Fri Nov 24 19:33:37 UTC 2017

Of course, moments after it was too late to cancel sending, I realized that
Brock is, I think, actually asking about triggering console snapshots from
QLab, rather than the other way around. In that case, you need to dig into
the DiGiCo manual to see the details on how to assign a MIDI message to
recall a scene in the console, which needs to be done explicitly per scene,
and then send it from QLab using a MIDI cue:

https://figure53.com/docs/qlab/v4/control/midi-cues/

-Andy