[SML] FOH hang and focus safety improvement needed

taco at peak.org taco at peak.org
Sun Nov 26 15:47:29 UTC 2017

I don't know how we'll ever afford, or store, even the simplest of these solutions. The real sticking point, though, for almost all of these options, is setting it up and moving it around the room over and over and over until you are happy with the design. That makes the idea of a truss/catwalk awfully attractive.

My experience at other boxes leaves me with a real distaste for bounce focus, but even that would be better than the ladder work we're doing now.