[SML] FOH hang and focus safety improvement needed

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 00:11:53 UTC 2017

I did a 110' long "wall" - a box truss with fire place screen hanging from
it - several thousand pounds - move laterally with a hand wheel - like a
boat lift. Very easy.

Since lights are overhead, I'd be comfortable with 2' I think. I might mock
it up - like two dance barres - and see what was comfortable.

Boarding and exiting need some thought, but a ladder - ideally fixed to
wall - and a trap door could work.

I'm guessing, and feel it would come together better with drawings and
finding the "opportunities".

If this stopped 2' short of walls you could add a lighting batten along
wall. Might be a useful addition.