[SML] Tornado Effect For Oz Christmas Ballet

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Sat Sep 2 16:04:37 UTC 2017

I have been using Flutter Fetti  hand flick  metallic streamers at events for years ( maybe 20 or more) We use them  for their ease of clean up compared to anything else.  Quick broom or rake,  place in garbage can and you are done.  Look great too.  As Joe has said, I imagine metallic confetti  would work fairly well.  It is very thin  film and fairly large.  I don’t use so no idea about clean up.  Flutter Fetti has 10 or 11 custom color metallic confetti.  Folds ( which often happens in bigger bags of it)  means pieces stick together and need manual separation before using ( you can’t just pour them out of the bag and expect them to “flutter”. )

DickA
TD, Cornell U