[SML] Recording video/audio

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Wed Sep 13 15:32:57 UTC 2017

You might look for a used analog Tricaster on eBay - multiple camera
inputs with sync'd audio (one video source at a time, the Tricaster is a
production switcher) and can record and stream simultaneously.

When you're done you can use it to edit / trim the final product.

If you need to record multiple cameras and then later edit the footage
this isn't what you're looking for.

Carla

Always remember the crowd that applauds your coronation is the same
crowd that will applaud your beheading. People like a show.