[SML] What is your favorite cue number method?

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 21:43:36 UTC 2018

I go by page number... cue 5 is the first cue on page 5, etc. Each added
cue per page is a point cue. I use the SM's calling script for page
numbering...
Btw, my main console is a Gio at 5. Second desk is Nomad with the programming
wing. I have about 200 dimmers in my space. 4 old studio spots, a few ETC
LED engines for cyc, and a few D60's.
Hth,
Steven R Hood