[SML] What is your favorite cue number method?

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 14:23:30 UTC 2018

On 2/25/18 11:18 PM, Bill Nelson via Stagecraft wrote:

> On the ION series of consoles, you cannot record Cue 0, but you can GOTO Cue
> 0. So I link the final cue back to Cue 0. That makes it a single GO button
> push to get to the boot-up blackout in preparation to shutting down the
> console.

You don't need to make that link if your console is up-to-date.  In EOS
Each cue list has options for what to do after the final cue:  Nothing,
Wrap to First Cue, or Go to Cue 0.  Enable that final option and you can
skip the link.

I actually have mine set to Wrap to first cue, so that brings up the
preset look after the event.  (I don't get many scripted shows.)

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall