[SML] What is your favorite cue number method?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Mon Feb 26 15:34:55 UTC 2018

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 6:59 AM, Dave Vick via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> OOO!!  Corrolary: Do you SM-types give both a Warning *and* a
> Stand-By, or just a Stand-By? I know what I've heard from my PSMs and
> SMs over the decades, I;d be curious how it trends.

I only give "Warnings" (or instruct SMs) if there's a sizable gap
between cues, like 10 minutes.  "Warning" means "Ok, time to get your
eyes off your phone and back on to the stage."  But it's pretty rare -
I usually have enough cues to keep 'em occupied.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com