[SML] Blank forms for Scenery shifts

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 14:38:14 UTC 2018

I make a master list of what needs to move, then divide by where it's coming from and where it's going to. Try to have anyone who goes on stage, take something off. People line up in the wings in order so they're not tripping over each other. Use a spreadsheet for each entry point (USR, DSR, CSR or R1, R2 for in one on stage right, in two and so on) then you can just print out the column from the spreadsheet to use as a run-crew list and your SM has a master list with everything.

AND there is one person to move and one person to check every item.

HTH

Kristi R-C