[SML] SketchUp?

Jacob Blumberg jacobblumberg18 at students.fieldschool.org
Tue Jan 16 19:05:17 UTC 2018

I will embrace the flame war. Sketch up is a good starting program. The
advantages is that they have a whole library of models, so I don’t have to
model stuff by hand and can get things in faster. Also once you make a
template you can hammer out a set in about an hour and half. I have modeled
20’ rotations in the software. However software like vector works is much
better it is just not economically feasible for me.

Jacob