[SML] SketchUp?

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Tue Jan 16 19:11:16 UTC 2018

We started using Sketch Up several years ago. Our Master Carpenters
really like it. As a community theatre group not all of our set
designers do computer drawings so our carpenters take them and do them
in Sketch Up to plan their work. All of them have learned it from the
Youtube videos.

I know a little about it, I need to get busy and fully learn it.
I have only seen one lighting designer use it and they were happy with
it. Since we will be moving into a new facility in a few years I do need
to get busy and learn it.

John 'JT' Taylor
Production Manager
Kirkwood Theatre Guild