[SML] Cordless tool battery adapters

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Thu Jan 18 07:11:12 UTC 2018

On 01/17/2018 10:43 PM, jdunfee12--- via Stagecraft wrote:

> One of the ironies of enerergy efficient appliences, are the newer
> washing machines.  They take 45 minutes for a load, vs about 15
> minutes for my old one.  For the Amish, that means they need to run
> their inefficient generator for 3x the amount of a time as an older
> washing machine.

The newer washers probably need better power too, an old motor with
mechanical timer one didn't care a lot about about variances in the
voltage/frequency or even short dropouts.

Also a lot of solar and other battery stuff leaves a huge pile of
pollution behind from the manufacture and disposal of it.  It's only
zero pollution for the short time you get to use it.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com