[SML] Fenix Flashlights (NODEraser)

June Abernathy JEA00321 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 21:47:36 UTC 2018

That’s great customer service. I try to be diligent about pulling the batteries and storing them in a ziplock in the bag or case with whatever tool they supply when I stick something away in a drawer or a bag for any length of time. Too many sad stories from when I have forgotten.

I like flashlights with a switch at the front when I’m on deck. I like the ability to cup my hand around the front to contain or dim the light. And a front switch lets me turn the light on or off and cup one handed.

June Abernathy
IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
FOH Electrician
Disney’s The Lion King National Tour