[SML] Cataract Lens selection

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Sun Jul 15 22:37:04 UTC 2018

I had heard about glare from early Lasik but had not heard about it with
cataract surgery. I am suppose to have it later this week on one eye. My
Dr told me mine would correct my distance/astigmatism and after wards we
would look at the right eye as I have one there but it is not as severe
as my left eye. If we do both he said I should only need reading
glasses. Been wearing multi focal for about 40 years. Also posted on FB
group.