[SML] Yesterday's 3D project: 3-fer attachment clippie

Bruce bruce at ledworklights.com
Sat May 12 10:07:08 UTC 2018

On Saturday, May 12, 2018 2:11:10 AM CDT, Jerry Durand via Stagecraft
wrote:
> Yep, there's at least a couple SML people with our 3D printed stuff
> buried inside a product.  Great for brackets, spacers, and the like.  We
> make some parts out of polycarbonate for a client (used on engines),
> only problem is polycarbonate is good at gumming up the printer and hard
> to get to stick just enough to the platform.

  You need a higher extrusion temp.  305C.  And a heated bed at least
capable of 110C.  If it is still gumming your nozzle then check your
thermistor.

  Use some of the Wolfbite products on glass for a print bed to allow for
release.

OR I'm out in left field.  Either way "FORE!"

:Bruce  Cooper