[SML] Cell phone use in venues

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sun Sep 16 16:34:33 UTC 2018

I was just in a government office where I occupied the waiting room for
hours.  The guard there was sure to tell people to turn off their phones
any time they made a sound.  Well, except for the two times HIS gave
message alerts...

Are the boxes the phones go in lined with any sound-absorbing material?
Could double as padding while muting the obnoxious sounds a bit.

Maybe have a phone check room like the old hat checks?  For an extra fee
you could charge their phone during the show.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.DurandInterstellar.com