[SML] Flat rigging question

Mike Katz narishkup at gmail.com
Fri May 10 21:28:40 UTC 2019

Are they TV or Broadway flats?
If TV drill a hole centered in the  top rail for the cable and through each
toggle if any and rig to a D ring and plate bolted to the Bottom Rail.
If Broadway bolt a D ring plate to the top rail and run the cable through
it vertically and rig to hanger iron bolted to the bottom rail and stile.

It should  just fine.

Mike
Michael Katz
narishkup at gmail.com