[SML] LED conversion

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Thu Oct 24 00:27:55 UTC 2019

If you already have the fixtures picked out, then you can get in the
general range this way...

Before:
Watts for lamps + dimmers in normal use PLUS that number of Watts heat
load on the air conditioner for summer OR MINUS Watts on heating system
for winter.

AFTER:
Wattage used by LEDs (use same percentage of power/time as for
incandescent) of heat load on the A/C for summer or minus for winter.

Short form:  In hot weather you save more than you think due to reduced
A/C loads and the potential to use smaller cooling systems.

In winter you pay more for heating while still saving on electricity.