[SML] Is everyone still OK?

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Apr 2 01:30:11 UTC 2020

	The opera I’m lighting in July is still on … or now. Magic shows don’t exist until further notice.
Other than those, these days i have a full time “Day job” (Except that it’s actually an overnight shift) manufacturing medical supplies, so it’s an “essential job.”
On the one hand, I’m thankful for having a regular job and pay check, but on the other hand I’m jealous of so many folks that get to stay home. I have a huge backlog of things that I never have the time to get to in my home office and around the house.

	Lynda was thrown out of work four weeks before she was due to retire anyway, so other than a little pay and time to finalise the insurance transition, it was’t too bad for her. She’s just paranoid about me working and potentially bringing something home.

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.