[SML] Is everyone still ok?

Jonathan Zitelman jzstagecraft at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 00:27:13 UTC 2020

Pretty quiet here in central Texas (much like I am on this list).
Thankfully I'm not in the main urban area of San Antonio so cases have been
light and movement is not totally locked down.  Trying to work from home,
but one of my many hats has me on the emergency committee at the university
which meets daily.  Spending a lot of my time taking advantage of the
multitude of free training (and totally not avoiding using the next month
to clean and maintain all the 100+ light fixtures which are 10 years
overdue).  Wishing things were a little more free so I could hire my
out-of-work IATSE friends to help me do some upkeep.  Thoughts to all those
without means right now!

Jonathan Zitelman