[SML] TSA Locks are Junk (Dave Wortman)

Stuart Wheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Sat Feb 8 22:03:04 UTC 2020

Pelican cases don't have zippers.  My 1510 is nearly dead black on
x-ray, they open it almost every time, but I have never had a
significant theft.  I often just put a zip tie through the hasp holes
with extra zip ties taped inside the lid so they can re-seal it ( and
they almost always do).

Stuart Wheaton