[SML] TSA Locks are Junk (Dave Wortman)

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Sat Feb 8 22:52:51 UTC 2020

I'd leave a copy of my itinerary along with a "Thanks TSA for making it safe for me to do my job. Please don't take anything. It's all inventoried" note and never had a problem.
And I've known more than one road warrior who traveled with a small firearm because of the "declare and lock with your own lock" requirement so that TSA Can't get into it, even though they didn't need the firearm for there job.
Back when TSA was new, they would open your suitcase in front of you, search if together and let you lock with your own lock. There's a service I'd pay extra for.
Kristi R-C