[SML] Juice Jacking

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sun Feb 9 17:57:19 UTC 2020

Problem with that, your phone may or may not charge if it can't "sniff
out" the flavor of the charger.  It certainly won't go into fast charge
mode.

So, TEST your device before relying on that method.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc. +1 408-356-3886
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.Durandinterstellar.ru