[SML] tips for painting a stage floor

Allison Koster kosteral at juno.com
Sun Jul 5 16:58:05 UTC 2020

+1 for what Joe said.  I'll go his suggestion of a wood overlay one better:  put sheets of 1" white beadfoam uner the wood overlay, and the floor will be "soft" enough to dance on.  We used to do this in a storage-turned-theatre/dance space.

Allison Koster, looooongtime lurker (since 1999!)
Moorhead, MN

 I have fallen down on stage once or twice as an actor. So, I really don't like the idea of a concrete floor. Even a thin layer of wood laying on the concrete. is better than a bare concrete floor to prevent breaking bones.
-Joe